"Studio in a Box" is a fully integrated multi-format HD production facility in a wheeled portable flight case.
It is designed to be easy to use, flexible and allow for extremely simple and fast setup in situations where an OB is impractical and gallery facilities are not available. The time from arriving on site to going on air can be as little as half an hour.
No cabling - no rigging - no mess.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & EQUIPMENT
- 4x Sony HXC-100 cameras and CCUs
- 4x Canon lenses & remotes
- 1x JVC KM-H3000 12 input vision mixer
- 2x Genelec 6010 audio monitors
- 1x Custom built PPM metering
- 1x 17” JVC HD racks monitor
- 1x 32” JVC multiviewer monitor
- Ross Video RossGear 8000 series distribution, conversion & signal processing
- 1x Tektronix WFM5000 waveform
- 1x RTS Telex Zeus III LE communications matrix and local panel
- 2x Sony HVR-1500 VTRs
- 1x Hi-tec Altus HT212 dual VTR controller
- 1x Yamaha 01V96 24-bit/96KHz digital audio mixer
- 1x Blackmagic Design 162 Smart Video Hub matrix
- 4x Secced Reach 10 carbon fibre tripods with fluid head & dollies
- 3x Custom built storage and flight cases with enclosed racks
- 3x Rear termination panels